GCSE Exam questions can be used to practise your exam technique BUT also to learn/catch-up knowledge and understanding quickly. Here's how:
- Read the exam question and highlight the different questions with different coloured highlighters
- Find the relevant section in your books/learning sources and use the relevant coloured highlighter to select the correct information to answer the corresponding question.
- Now, go back to the exam questions and fill in the questions with the relevant information you have highlighted.
- And finally, check your answers.
- Find similar exam questions to imbed and self assess.
The Combi Classroom Study/Revision Booklets are perfect for this technique as you will find all you need in one place.